[MAS] #SGUnitedJobs Assistant Director/ Deputy Director (Statistical Analysis)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
Part of a team responsible for data collection and compilation of statistics from multiple returns.
- Streamline and automate operational processes, and develop data quality standards, including the automation of quality checks.
- Opportunity to work on multiple datasets from various sources to conduct research and analysis to derive insights and support user departments in policy-making.
- Exposure to international statistical developments and forums, to keep pace with conceptual and methodological improvements as well as developments on big data and new techniques.
A key part of your role is to contribute to MAS’ data and knowledge transformation efforts.
- As part of the data team, you will support efforts in maintaining and enhancing MAS’ new data collection platform, working closely with user departments on the design of data collection forms and data modelling efforts.
- You will also be involved in post-collection data transformation efforts (ETL), to generate useful data outputs that support analysis and addresses statistical needs.
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to learn and apply relevant statistical and analytical tools and techniques for data compilation and analysis.
Familiar with financial and economic datasets as well as williness to learn about regulatory reporting requirements and accounting standards.
Self-motivated, and able to work independently and as a member of a team.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Keen interest in dealing with data, with an eye for detail.
This is a contract role till end 2022.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 30 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company