[MAS] #SGUnitedJobs Associate/Assistant Director (IT Security) (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
Security Operations Centre
- Analyst would be part of a 24 x 7 Cybersecurity Operations Centre (SOC)
- Develop and enhance the integrated SOC for advanced cyber threat monitoring and detection, early warning and active defence capabilities for both the Financial Sector and MAS as an institution
- Work closely with internal teams and cross-agency partners to investigate and to respond to cybersecurity threats timely
- Work with internal teams to perform periodic rules tuning, streamline procedures and improve on SOPs
- Develop new rules based on changing threats and environment
- Generate periodic management reports
- Improve efficiency and quality through automation
- Lead and/or Participate in various internal, external and international forums/projects on cyber security
This is a contract role till end 2022.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
- Background in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Self-motivated learner who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently or in teams
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Normal office hours, but off-office hours standby to respond to exigencies is expected
Closing on 03 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company