[MAS] #SGUnitedJobs Deputy Director / Assistant Director, Prudential Policy - Surveillance/Data (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
The Prudential Policy Department develops capital and liquidity standards, oversees MAS’ policies on housing loans, unsecured credit, resolution and the deposit insurance scheme. The department also reviews MAS’ policy on banking structures and strengthens the regulatory frameworks for banks, merchant banks, finance companies and financial holding companies.
In this role, you will be driving MAS’ policy surveillance efforts and building systematic/automated frameworks and tools to do so. In the course of monitoring and assessing the effectiveness of MAS’ policies and regulatory standards, you will have opportunities to work closely with bank supervisors, interact with local and international banks, as well as conduct data analysis to support the department’s policy formulation work. You will also work with various teams to improve the systems and processes for the collection and management of regulatory data.
- Familiar with Basel III / local banking regulations and a keen interest in the banking sector
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data
- Self-motivated, driven, strong team player
- Experience in data analytics, coding and implementing procedures for data management is a plus.
- This contract will end in Dec 2022.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 29 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company