[MAS] #SGUnitedJobs Deputy Director, Solution Architect (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
MAS’ IT Department is looking for an experienced individual with a strong infrastructure background and passionate about technology, to join our NextGen Program. The NextGen Program is large-scale transformation initiative to modernise the MAS Electronic Payment System (MEPS+). You will be part of the NG program responsible to provide technical direction, oversight of technical design and oversee the review of the infrastructure architecture blue-prints with collaboration from MAS internal cross-functional IT and operations teams to ensure the infrastructure architectural designs meet all the requirements.
You will be the Point-of-Contact (POC) for several domain expertise tracks such as integration, application and infrastructure. Ensure the planning of different technology capabilities including compute, storage, networking, physical infrastructure, software aligns to the MAS Enterprise Architecture Framework.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant IT experience in deploying and managing complex IT infrastructure systems and services (datacentre, servers, virtualizations hypervisors, systems & storage, Backup, Network, Database and Hyper converge) including design, development, implementation and/or management of enterprise IT infrastructure solution/architecture
- Experience in wide range of IT Infrastructure technology, may need some depth in the different technology to be able to stitch together and integrate complex infrastructure solutions
- Extensive experience working with various OS environments (Unix/Linux, Windows)
- Experience in software-defined infrastructure software stack (VMware Cloud Foundation)
- Experience with infrastructure provision and automation tools (SDDC, Docker, Ansible, etc.)
- Familiarity with automated security patch and vulnerabilities management.
- Experience planning and setting up project environments across development, QA and production
- Provide technical analysis to the infrastructure team through established design and development methodologies, to ensure system meets functional and system requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise as required should contentions arise on the technical requirements during the design phase between the third party and MAS and provide necessary arbitration to achieve a common goal
- Ability to oversee and advise on best practices as guide to the implementation plan
- Familiarity with the Government Data Centre (GDC) on boarding process
- Familiarity with the prevailing Singapore Government standards and policies on infrastructure design and governance (e.g. AIAS)
- Qualified in ITIL or similar qualification in Service Management is preferred
- Ability to develop comprehensive work plan with cross-functional teams and provide guidance to team members
- Identify and breakdown problems and able to methodologically work through and find appropriate solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced working environment and adhere to organisational process and governance
- Background in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in vendor management to ensure delivery as stated
- Reports to MAS Architecture Office
- This is a contract role till end 2022
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 30 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company