[MAS] #SGUnitedJobs Deputy Director/Assistant Director (Virtual Assets Risk Surveillance) (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
• Conduct risk surveillance of virtual asset related activities to identify higher risk areas for supervisory scrutiny, including:
i. Detect unlicensed virtual asset service providers for supervisory and law enforcement follow-ups
ii. Monitor virtual asset related activities through blockchain analytical tools and suspicious transaction reports
iii. Leverage on international supervisory cooperation for intelligence and follow-up to tackle material risk impact from cross border virtual asset related activities
• Identify ways to enhance risk surveillance capability to detect higher risk areas for supervisory scrutiny, including risk assessment to risk bucket licensed virtual asset service providers to allow MAS conduct risk based supervision
• Work with external vendors, and stakeholders within MAS to enhance risk surveillance tools
• Other ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Relevant experience of 3 to 8 years in financial services or virtual asset industry, preferably assuming AML/CFT related roles
- Proactive and self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills to drive key initiatives in and across teams
- Experience in using blockchain analytic tools will be an added advantage
- Candidates with no relevant experience in financial services or virtual asset industry but with data science/analytics related background may also be considered
- This is a contract role till end 2022.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 30 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company