[MAS] #SGUnitedJobs Project Manager, Data & Collaboration Platforms (DTA) (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
The Data and Collaboration Platforms Division is responsible for conceptualisation, implementation and management of enterprise-wide data and collaboration solutions. You will be part of the team responsible for managing and delivering new projects in the data and collaboration space.
Key responsibilities include:
• Delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. Demonstrated the ability to work and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams across all aspects of a project from initiation to closure.
• Managing technology components and workstreams in order to deliver enterprise wide projects that require frequent touchpoints with different stakeholders.
• Developing technology work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports. Manage budgets, financials, forecasts / outlooks, allocations, financial reporting accurately with transparency. Ensure proactive, accurate and timely communications services, issues, risks, etc.
• Providing sound judgment based on the snalysis of factual information within the project and recommending course of action to ensure timely delivery of projects
• Planning and Coordinating efforts across different stakeholders in a virtual setting
• Communicating and providing updates (including status, risk, etc) to project stakeholders and facilitating discussions that drives issue resolution, decisions when needed.
- At least 3 years of proven project management experience in data products implementation or enterprise platform implementation.
- Candidates with prior technical implementation experience is preferred.
- Driven professional with high degree of integrity and ability to act in a transparent and consistent manner while always taking into account what is best for the organization.
- Ability to work as a partner with strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to connect and build solid cross-functional relationships and strong effective relationships across the organization.
- High level of drive, persistence, pro-activeness and maturity. A hands on, adaptable, organized and results driven individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive approach to identifying risks and resolving issues.
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure; comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to lead through complex situations.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, lead, engage and motivate teams/partners to achieve objectives.
- Outstanding presentation, written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate business/technical concepts effectively and prepare quality project related presentations and reports for senior management.
- This is a contract role till Dec 2022
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 30 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company