[MAS] #WSIP #SGUnitedJobs, Assistant Director, Data Analyst and Report Developer (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
Service Delivery IT Consultants are skilled professionals who form part of our Professional Services team working within Operational Services and based within the IT Department.
The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful technical support and maintenance of trade management system. They work together with a team in providing support and advice to end-users on the use of the trade management system to meet the reporting requirements and improve the process flow for investment management.
These are contract roles till end 2022.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- At least 3 year’s relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience with the following tools:
- Scripting/ development - Java, powershell, batch script, sql loader
- Good understanding and expertise in Oracle SQL/ PLSQL
- Good understanding and expertise in reporting tools such as Business Object & Crystal Report
- Broad knowledge and experience in technology operations
- Experience of managing or working with large software applications in complex technology environments
- ITIL experience is preferred
- Knowledge about or experience with SimCorp Dimension® is preferred
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is preferred
- Maintenance, enhancement and development required arising from service requests
- Daily operations of technology platforms, including monitoring and troubleshooting
- Problem management and Client requirements analysis for technology platforms
- Report Development
- Development experience with the tools mentioned in the qualifications
- Operational experience with mission-critical software and experience in delivering technical services
- Experience working with end-user
- Cross functional team player
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with users and vendors.
Closing on 22 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company