[MAS] #WSIP #SGUnitedJobs Frontend Developer (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
The Supervision Platforms Division is responsible for the development and management of MASNET to deliver efficient and secured G2B and B2B communication and collaboration to the financial industry. In addition, the Division provides and manages IT services that facilitate the conduct of supervision of financial industry and the development of Singapore as an international financial centre.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be part of the team involve in the design and development of frontend applications. Your key responsibilities are:
- Work with other development team members and product owners to ideate software solutions
- Define how users interact with applications
- Develop frontend modules to meet the business and technical requirements
- Design and develop the frontend for applications with good UX
- Develop and manage well-functioning user interfaces
- Conduct testing to ensure responsiveness and efficiency of the applications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade applications
- Write technical documentation
This is a contract role till end 2022.
Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronics Engineering or similar discipline;
Experience in developing web applications (as frontend or full stack developer), especially mobile responsive websites;
Knowledge in converting design system developed in Figma to React / web components;
Knowledge of backend languages (e.g. .Net, C#, Java);
Knowledge of UI/UX design;
- Experience with low code application platforms (e.g. OutSystems, Mendix) will be added advantage.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 24 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company