[MAS] Assistant Director / Associate (Business Continuity Management)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will be part of a team that oversees MAS’ business continuity management (BCM) and crisis resiliency. You will work closely with senior management on key issues pertaining to crisis preparedness and MAS’ modus operandi amidst the backdrop of the COVID-19 pandemic. You will also work closely with all departments to facilitate business impact analysis. In addition, you will formulate and implement BCM policies, strategies and plans, conduct regular exercises to strengthen business continuity and crisis response, and backtest how our framework worked during these exercises as well as during actual business continuity events (e.g. during the COVID-19 crisis). Other duties include developing BCM awareness and training programmes to strengthen crisis management and business continuity knowledge and imbue an effective BCM culture within the organisation.
Through interactions with the various functions of MAS as well as observing the business continuity exercises, you will gain a glimpse into how these various functions operate. At the same time, you will be expected to utilise this knowledge to ensure that the BCM policies, strategies and plans are tailored to MAS’ needs.
- High fluid intelligence, with the ability to work quickly with short turnaround times.
- Solutions-oriented mindset and flexible thinking, with a bent towards practical solutions that are tailored for MAS’ particular circumstances
- Good analytical skills and ability to formulate a strong and coherent narrative in writing.
- Strong presentation, influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Preferably have some exposure to operational risk management or how BCM is practiced in the financial sector
- Applicants should be Singapore citizens.
- All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 30 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company