[MAS] Assistant Director/ Associate, Enterprise Risk Management
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will be part of a team that assists MAS Management and the Board Risk Committee in providing oversight and guidance on the management of risks faced by the MAS in the course of its functions. You will work closely with senior management to identify key risks across the organisation and discuss potential solutions with them. You will also work with the departments to assess and monitor those risks. In addition, you will formulate and implement frameworks, policies and processes to manage MAS’ risks in a prudent yet efficient manner and foster an effective risk culture.
As the role involves working across the various functions of MAS, you will be exposed to a good top-down overview of the various functions of MAS. It also means that you will be expected to quickly pick up and understand issues ranging from finance and economics, financial supervision, international relations to technology, analyse the risks pertaining to these areas and design meaningful mitigating measures. You must also be able to construct a narrative that highlights the key risks and their mitigants in a succinct and targeted manner for presentation and discussion with MAS board and management.
- High fluid intelligence, with the ability to pick up and be conversant on topical issues relating to finance and economics, financial supervision, international relations and technology quickly.
- Good analytical skills and ability to formulate a strong and coherent narrative in writing.
- Solutions-oriented mindset and flexible thinking, with a bent towards practical solutions that are tailored for MAS’ particular circumstances
- Be able to obtain a good helicopter view of the issues facing the organisation and the context in which these originate, while also being able to zoom in on the details when required
- Strong presentation, influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency or aptitude in adopting dashboards and data analytics capability is an advantage.
- Applicants should be Singapore citizens.
- All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 30 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company