[MAS] Associate / Assistant Director, Enforcement (Banking and Insurance Investigations)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will be a member of a team responsible for the investigation and enforcement of breaches of the laws administered by the Banking and Insurance Group, as well as anti-money laundering investigations and enforcement work. As an investigation officer, you will have to obtain and/or assess evidence, and work closely with MAS’ supervisory departments, to establish culpability and take swift and robust actions against the institutions or individuals who have breached MAS-administered laws and regulations.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
- Inquiring mind and attention to detail.
- Must be prepared to challenge assumptions and ask the right questions.
- Interest and aptitude in the use of technology and digital tools.
- Strong analytical and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Ability to be innovative and creative in solving problems.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting.
- Applicants should be Singapore citizens.
Closing on 30 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company