[MAS] Deputy Director / Assistant Director, Technology Risk Supervision
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will be part of a dynamic team within the Technology Risk Supervision Division under the Technology and Cyber Risk Supervision Department.
In this role, the officer is expected to be involved in the following areas of work:
- Conduct supervisory reviews to assess the technology risk and cyber security posture of financial institutions
- Monitor the evolving cyber threat landscape and assess the risks that confront the financial industry
- Supervise and provide guidance to financial institutions in their response to IT and cyber security incidents
- Implement strategic initiatives to strengthen the sector’s cyber resilience
- Work with relevant government agencies and industry associations on projects relating to technology risk and cyber security
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
- IT professional with at least 3 years of relevant experience in cyber security, IT security, IT compliance, IT audit and/or related areas, and a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a relevant field
- Candidates with at least 8 years of relevant experience in IT audit, technology risk management, DevOps, IT security architecture/design, cloud computing or virtualization within the Banking and Finance industry, would be considered for a senior or leadership role
- Enthusiastic and effective communicator who thrives under pressure
- Analytical and able to work independently
Closing on 30 May 2021orview more job listings from this company