[MAS] Deputy Director/Assistant Director/ Associate, Payments Development
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will help to spearhead market development initiatives for digital payment solutions for businesses and individuals.
In this role, you will formulate strategies and actively engage the industry to pursue initiatives that strengthen the long-term competitiveness of Singapore’s digital payments landscape, in order to enhance Singapore’s position as a leading digital finance centre. This will include:
- Collaborating with key stakeholders in digital payments (e.g. banks, payment services providers, trade associations, and government agencies) on payments infrastructure projects to enhance e-payment solutions for domestic and cross border transfers.
- Pursuing and building strategic relationships with key corporates in target sectors.
- Expanding and deepening understandings of the domestic challenges faced by corporates in these sectors, in transitioning away from paper-based transactions towards digital solutions such as PayNow Corporate, e-invoicing and QR payments.
- Undertaking technical project management to lift frictions in the domestic payments landscape and unlock potential in key cross border payment corridors.
- You will need to collaborate closely with both internal stakeholders, relevant government agencies, industry members and institutes of learning. You should ideally have several years of experience in the payments or banking industry, and have the ability to think strategically while grasping technical details quickly.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
- Relevant experience in financial services and a deep technical understanding of payments infrastructure will be an advantage.
- Team player with good networking skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Strong analytical competence with the capacity to synthesize value from rapidly-changing and diverse sources
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of trends and developments in the payments landscape.
- All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 27 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company