[MAS] Events Lead – Singapore FinTech Festival (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
A unique opportunity to join the newly established office of the Singapore FinTech Festival and related global initiatives. Since its inception 5 years ago, the Singapore FinTech Festival has brought together global leaders in FinTech, financial services, governments, regulators and multilateral agencies, including illustrious speakers such as Bill Gates (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation), Sundar Pichai (Alphabet), Jane Fraser (Citi Group), Satya Nadella (Microsoft), Christine Lagarde (European Central Bank) and Rt Hon Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.
In 2020, the Singapore FinTech Festival expanded globally with 60k+ attendees from over 150 countries and 40+ World FinTech Festival partner events taking place simultaneously around the world.
We are building a mighty team to take this global movement to the next level and are looking for candidates who can ‘Dream Big, Start Small, Move Fast’. This is an opportunity to build a start-up with an established brand and global reputation. It is also an opportunity to play a key role in developing a sustainable FinTech ecosystem for Singapore.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A self-starter with the ability to lead, be forward-thinking and resourceful
- Has a mindset of continuous learning and improvement
- Is highly flexible and adaptable with a can-do attitude
A key role within the team to lead on the delivery of our events. Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver world class customer experiences on time and on budget
- Manage logistical planning and monitor budgeting for each event (virtual, hybrid, physical)
- Oversee all logistics management including speakers and partners
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders, partners and vendors
- Involvement/support on special projects and strategic initiatives
5+ years of experience in event planning and delivery
Experience in working with and managing vendors
Successful budget management experience
Organisational and procedural skills
Experience with CRM tools
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 20 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company