[MAS] Lead Portfolio Manager / Portfolio Manager, Asset Allocation
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
We are looking to hire intermediate-level portfolio managers for the Asset Allocation Division. Successful applicants will be part of a global macro outfit that will monitor and analyse macroeconomic, financial market and sustainability-related developments, and their implications on long-term asset returns and portfolio construction.
You will join one of the investment teams in MAS that drives the strategic allocation frameworks and sustainable investing efforts. Core responsibilities include analysing economic and asset class outlooks as well as sustainability-related implications that feed into our investment processes, which include long-term asset allocation, benchmark construction, and medium-term investment strategies. As part of a central bank, you will also develop investment-related insights and provide regular updates to support other MAS functions and our engagements with external official agencies and other stakeholders. You may also be expected to perform some operational responsibilities in the management of our portfolios.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound basic knowledge of macroeconomics and financial markets/products.
- A keen interest in portfolio construction, asset allocation and sustainable finance; prior experience in these areas is preferred.
- A deep passion, commitment, and motivation for building market knowledge and investment expertise.
- Have good team ethics and able to develop and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Applicants should be Singapore citizens.
- All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 20 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company