[MAS] Senior Assets Protection Officer / Assets Protection Officer / Assistant Assets Protection Officer (2-year contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will join a team of trained security personnel to perform the following security functions at MAS:
- Physical protection of personnel, buildings and other assets
- Preventing and responding to security threats
- Enforcing security and fire safety rules
Your key duties would include:
- Conducting frisking of female personnel
- Controlling access to restricted areas
- Entry processing of visitors and attending to public enquiries
- Maintaining surveillance of activities in and around the premises
- Operating building security systems
- Conducting checks on personnel, vehicles and items that are brought in and out of the building
- Reporting and responding to security incidents
- Participating in emergency preparedness exercises.
We are looking for female asset protection officers as the role would require the officer to frisk female personnel.
Successful candidates can look forward to the following:
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Comprehensive training package
- 8 hours shift
- Career advancement opportunities for those who perform well
- Access to full gym facilities
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Good attitude, diligent and willing to learn
Be physically fit
Candidates with Police Licensing and Regulatory Department Licence is preferred.
Candidates with no relevant work experience may apply as comprehensive training will be provided
Applicants should be Singapore Citizens
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 27 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company