[MAS] Senior ServiceNow Developer
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
The successful applicant will be part of the team in IT Operation Division (ITO) to operate and further develop the ServiceNow platform. The applicant will provide administration, application development, maintenance and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
- Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
- Perform software coding and customization on the ServiceNow platform such as workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations
- Setup the automated testing process and testing scripts in the ServiceNow platform.
- Assist in ServiceNow instance upgrades and ensure that platform is ready for use after the upgrade completes.
- Support technical queries on the ServiceNow platform
This contract will end on Dec 2022.
Applicants who require work passes need not apply
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
- Professional qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in ServiceNow development, configuration and administration
- Knowledgeable in Web Services such as SOAP-REST, etc.
- Certified in ServiceNow such as Certified System Administrator (CSA), Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS), Certified Application Developer (CAD), Certified Application Specialist (CAS)
- Hands-on experience in ITSM or Knowledge of ITIL standards would be advantageous.
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to work on different projects in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work fast and meet short-term deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills across all levels with demonstrated ability to influence different stakeholders
Closing on 25 May 2021orview more job listings from this company