[MAS]#SGUnitedJobs Deputy Director/ Assistant Director , Site Reliability Engineer (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
The Data and Collaboration Platforms Division is responsible for conceptualisation, implementation and management of enterprise-wide data and collaboration solutions. You will be part of the team responsible for managing the production operations of data and knowledge mangagement platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee production operations of the platforms and systems in your portfolio.
- Build technology capabilities as well as processes to significantly uplift platform and system reliability.
- Enhancing processes to maximize platform and system reliability and reduction of toil through automation.
- Conduct root cause analysis of incidents and addressal of the issues at the source through technical solutions as well as process improvements
- Partner with Infrastructure, Operations and Application Delivery teams to drive down manual work through automation, improve monitoring, fault-tolerance as well as system scalability
- Partner with Infrastructure, security teams and vendors to monitor vulnerabilities and ensuring platforms and system continue to run securely
- Making recommendation to architecture and implementation team to influence solution architecture, application development and operations
- Manage the communication with stakeholders relating the platform and system operation, upgrade and incident
This is a contract role till end 2022.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
At least 5 years of experience in Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Operations
Experience in managing operations for the following technology: Tableau, SAP BO, Informatica BDM and other Big Data technology.
Strong understanding of SRE and DevOps philosophies, technologies, platforms and tools.
Demonstrated sense of ownership and drive to improve production operations
Proven ability to understand and troubleshoot complex problems under pressure
Experience in SLA management, Incident Resolution, Problem Management and Automation
Proficient in multiple infrastructure and software technologies
Understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices
Ability to articulate to senior management, a technical strategy in clear, concise and understandable terms
Excellent organizational and workload management capabilities
Closing on 25 May 2021orview more job listings from this company