[MAS] Systems Analyst (Robotic Process Automation)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for the implementation of the Robotic Process Automation Program (RPA).
- Perform business analysis such as assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders to defines business need;
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, determine workarounds/changes to the solution and submit assessment for project team’s approval. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need;
- Develop scripts for automation with Blue Prism in accordance with development standards;
- Maintain and monitor project plans and project schedules;
- Carry out end-to-end testing, troubleshooting and training of bots and programmed automations.
- Perform the day to day operations of the program; e.g. including checking that bots are online, troubleshooting why processes terminate, escalating issues when required.
This contract will end on Dec 2022. Applicants who require work passes need not apply.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience;
- Analytical, conceptualisation of ideas and problem-solving skills;
- Pro-active, resourceful and self-motivated to get things done;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to influence stakeholders;
- Pro-active, resourceful and self-motivated to innovate and take smart risks to achieve business goals;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET C#, Blue Prism Automate will be an advantage;
- Results and customer service oriented; and
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
Closing on 27 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company