[MAS] Technology Risk Analyst (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
MAS’ Technology Risk Supervision Division (TRS) contributes to MAS’ broader initiatives by formulating technology risk management strategy and policies for the financial sector. The division supervises financial institutions’ technology risk management practices for maintaining the reliability, security, and resilience of IT systems and services.
In this role, the contractor is expected to support the development and enhancement of technology risk supervision practices using data analytics with the goal of identifying emerging trends, hotspots, systemic issues and potential vulnerabilities in the financial industry or specific financial institutions (FIs) and translating these into timely interventions and pre-emptive supervision.
The contractor will:
1) Support the development of indicators to measure and monitor the technology risk posture of selected financial institutions (e.g. IT incidents information, technology assets, system availability, etc);
2) Work with partner departments in MAS, technology vendors and FIs to implement effective solutions for collecting, processing and analysing data from the FIs in the form of a data dashboard;
3) Analyse data on a regular or as-needed basis, make observations pertinent to technology and cyber risk, and present findings to both technical and management audience; and
4) Develop project plan and ensure project is implemented according to the plan, and conduct briefings and updates where necessary.
- IT professional with at least 3 years of relevant experience in cyber security, technology risk management, IT security operations, IT audit and/or related areas.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a relevant field.
- Strong analytical skills with high comfort level working with data, both quantitative and qualitative, and a keen eye for details and trends.
- Experience with data analysis / visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau and QlikView) and IT security metrics & measurements will be an advantage.
- Effective communicator and team player who thrives under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- This is a six month contract role.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 30 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company