#PublicService Business Analyst (Assistant Director / Senior Manager) - Contract
CENTRAL PROVIDENT FUND BOARD
Public / Civil Service
As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
CPF members can use their CPF savings to buy a house, take care of their healthcare needs and save up for their retirement income for their golden years via the various schemes offered. If you are meticulous, a systematic thinker and derive satisfaction from helping others, you will fit right into this job.
The job holder contributes to organisational excellence by partnering with business users and cross-functional teams to drive process improvement efforts and implement end-to-end digitalisation of core business processes. We are looking for candidates who have relevant experience in project management and process re-engineering. Key responsibilities include:
- Defining business digitalisation roadmap to guide business users in the implementation approach
- Conducting user research, identifying business needs, defining solution scope and developing business case and detailed requirements specifications for key digitalisation projects
- Collaborating with business users to on-board new systems and processes
- Monitoring, assessing and reporting the progress of business digitalisation efforts against the digitalisation vision
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in public/private sector.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective to understand business needs and challenges.
- Strong project management and facilitation skills. Able to engage with different levels of stakeholders (including senior management) to obtain buy-in and align expectations.
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team to achieve results, even in situations of high pressure and ambiguity.
- Customer centric and passionate about process improvement, optimisation and automation.
- Good grasp of emerging technology trends. Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM delivery, Pega BPM or Robotic Process Improvement, or Lean Six Sigma is an added advantage.
TRUST. Everything We Stand For.
Find out more at CPF Careers page.
Closing on 21 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company