#PublicService Senior Manager / Manager (Retirement Redesign - Beacon) – Contract
CENTRAL PROVIDENT FUND BOARD
Public / Civil Service
As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
CPF members can use their CPF savings to buy a house, take care of their healthcare needs and save up for their retirement income for their golden years via the various schemes offered. If you are meticulous, a systematic thinker and derive satisfaction from helping others, you will fit right into this job.
The job holder is part of a dynamic team supporting the Retirement Income Group in the design and streamlining of business processes, and modernisation of its processing applications. We are looking for candidates who have relevant experience in project management and process re-engineering. Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the project vendor and IT support to assess system impacts and provide system requirements;
- Reviewing system specifications drafted by project vendor to ensure that business requirements are met;
- Preparing test plans, including test scenarios, and implementing thorough end-to-end testing to ensure accurate design of new programs/features.
- Collaborating with business teams to on-board to new systems and processes
- Self-driven and resourceful, with a strong commitment to driving service and operational excellence
- Embrace challenges with a positive work attitude, and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
Find out more at CPF Careers page
TRUST. Everything We Stand For.
Closing on 21 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company