#PublicService Senior Manager/Manager (MediSave & Healthcare Claims) - Contract
CENTRAL PROVIDENT FUND BOARD
Public / Civil Service
As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
CPF members can use their CPF savings to buy a house, take care of their healthcare needs and save up for their retirement income for their golden years via the various schemes offered. If you are meticulous, a systematic thinker and derive satisfaction from helping others, you will fit right into this job.
- Supervise a team of Executives in the administration and processing of MediSave Scheme and MediShield Life claims related operations within the committed service standards
- Support the implementation of MediSave Scheme and MediShield Life claims related policy changes to be introduced by the Ministry of Health (MOH) from time to time
- Review and improve existing MediSave Scheme and MediShield Life claims related business processes with MOH, medical institutions and insurers
- Support the modernisation of the IT systems related to the processing of claims under the MediSave and MediShield Life Schemes
- Able to work independently or with a team, demonstrating strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Resilient and resourceful
TRUST. Everything We Stand For.
Find out more at CPF Careers page.
Closing on 21 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company