#PublicService Senior Manager/Manager (Social Programmes & Transfers) – Contract
CENTRAL PROVIDENT FUND BOARD
Public / Civil Service
As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
For the benefit of citizens and employers, the Agency Services Group implements and administers schemes, such as GST Voucher, Workfare Income Supplement, on behalf of various Government agencies. The work is diverse and dynamic, giving officers the opportunity to collaborate with various government agencies and stakeholders to enhance the lives of Singaporeans from all walks of life. This is the job for you if you enjoy challenges and want to make a difference to the lives of Singaporeans beyond the CPF system.
(Seniority of appointment will be commensurate with relevant work experience.)
- Administer and oversee the case management operations for the Citizens Disbursement (CD) schemes i.e. GST Voucher, Silver Support Scheme, Workfare Income Supplement and any other future new schemes
- Work with internal stakeholders such as IT and external stakeholders such as other government agencies to ensure the smooth handling of appeals
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure that the system functions accurately
- Liaise with Principal on policy reviews
- Provide advisory and communicate policy rationale to citizens and key stakeholders
- Possesses leadership quality and has good initiative and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a good team player who is able to value add in a group as well as individually
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle stress and work in a fast paced environment
Find out more at CPF Careers page
TRUST. Everything We Stand For.
Closing on 23 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company