#SGUnited IT Governance & Compliance Senior Analyst
TECKWAH INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION PTE. LTD.
S$4400 - S$5500
Job Description & Requirements
- Responsible for the procedure and controls to assure compliance with company and regulatory policies and procedures as well as industry best practices
- Oversee and draft/refine/update IT policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure daily operations and project management are aligned with most current best practices and regulations. Ensure that such policies and procedures are reviewed and updated regularly
- Monitor and review IT systems to ensure they follow policies and practices. To evaluate technology, identify controls, and keep records and ensure all processes and governance are executed in accordance to polices and best practices
- Ensure that staff has a solid understanding of auditing procedures and necessary independence to conduct their own investigations. Prepare and compile audit records into coherent report for the audit committees. Conduct pre-audit review if necessary
- Assist ICT Director and managers to analyse and identify technology gaps, especially in IT security and compliance, and work with the rest of IT teams to implement appropriate changes and improvements to close these technological gaps
- Promote, share and raise awareness of changes and update to IT policies / regulation / cybersecurity matters across the company
- Oversee and supervise ICT teams in the region to align the IT development, processes and interoperability among the systems across entities. This is to permeate Teckwah IT digitalization initiatives throughout the Teckwah group.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in computer science or IT-related discipline; competent in IT systems, design and solutioning with understanding IT security implementations.
- With at least 4 years work experience, in IT system development, deployment and support
- Familiar with IT governance and auditing-related practice; certification in Risk and Information Systems (CRISC) or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Having supported or carried out IT implementation or development functions to understand and enable the development of policies and procedures
- Responsible, encourage creative problem solving, and promote a constructive work environment among staff across the different teams and entities. Able to direct audit functions while understanding the risks associated with operations and the emerging technologies.
Closing on 08 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company