#SGUnitedJobs Corporate Sales, Global Transaction Banking, (Japanese Corporate Client segment)
BANCO SANTANDER, S.A.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$15000 - S$20000
This role is to lead and develop the GTB business in Singapore with major responsibilities including formulation and execution of GTB business strategies for client, with primary focus on Japanese corporates in Singapore and South East Asia region.
- Work with GTB management team to define a vision and formulate business strategies for the GTB business covering both cash and trade, with detailed execution plan to bring it to reality.
- Capability to hold strategic conversation with CFO/Treasurer of client with deep understanding of client’s KPIs based on working capital advisory approach.
- Identify and originate business opportunities and work with regional GTB product specialist team to deliver supply chain and trade finance solution to meet client’s needs. Responsible for revenue growth in the client portfolio assigned.
- Provide insights to GTB management team of the market analysis on capabilities of peer competitors and market trend with deep understanding of client’s requirements.
- Closely work with internal stakeholders (group and regional products, risks, compliance, legal, Ops and middle office, etc.) to commercialise GTB products.
- Actively seek for cross-selling opportunities within and outside GTB products (e.g. FX, syndication, etc.) to maximise the business potential from clients.
- 7+ years of relevant experience as frontline GTB sales in Singapore with wide product knowledge in both trade and cash management products. Mandatory to have solid sales experience in trade finance and supply chain solution. Experience with handling top tier Japanese corporate clients in Singapore is necessary. Potential candidate from Treasury/Finance department of Japanese corporates with relevant trade finance experience is equally eligible for this role.
- Sound market knowledge of client’s requirements, product capabilities and market positioning of peer competitors.
- Solid knowledge on regulatory environment working with Japanese corporate clients.
- Strong in business origination, structuring and execution capabilities.
- Self-motivating and positive can-do attitude towards budget pressure and internal process complexity. Independent, collaborative and entrepreneurial mind-set with strong team spirits.
- Being able to think strategically and formulate plans on where and who to target and able to execute plans and know how to execute well in phases.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Japanese and English
Closing on 03 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company