#SGUnitedJobs Treasury & Trading Assistant, Market
SKANDINAVISKA ENSKILDA BANKEN AB (PUBL)
Banking and Finance, Customer Service, General Management
S$2300 - S$2500
This position reports to the Deputy Head of Foreign Exchange Trading and supports the Treasurer and Foreign Exchange traders. The position also interfaces with the various teams in Markets Sales, Corporate Client Coverage and back- office business support.
- Assist in booking deals, trades for Treasury and Foreign Exchange sales and to ensure deals are documented accurately.
- Assist in calculating the prices to respond to sales request in interest rate and Foreign Exchange products.
- Assist to ensure that the bank meets external and internal limits.
- Analyze market interest rates and foreign exchange movements and discuss with the Trading team.
- Collaborate with the Front and Back-office teams to problem solve and resolve any discrepencies between the teams.
Technical skills and competencies:
- To learn basic bank's Treasury operation, what is the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the bank's internal limits, rules and regulations and how they are interconnected.
- To learn basic Trading operation and how to quote prices in Foreign Exchange, interest rate and Fixed Income products.
- To learn technical knowledge on how to use specific and internal booking tools, systems, and limit monitoring systems.
- To learn how a bank works and the entire chain of operations from Client to Sales to Trading/Treasury to Operations.
- To learn about the Finanical markets, how to analyze and understand the financial market developments and its impact on prices.
Closing on 28 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company