#SGUnitedTraineeship Analyst - Portfolio and Transformation Management
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$2500 - S$2500
Type of work – Contract role (9 months)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Role & Responsibilities:
The trainees would be responsible for different aspects of the transformation including the below elements :
· Setup data analytics model for investment portfolio management
· Automate governance assurance and reporting
· Drive adoption of new ways of working and collaboration tools through communications and training agenda
· Drive agile maturity and meet productivity targets
· Operate as Scrum Master for business initiated squad work
Technical and competencies
· Bank Governance knowledge
· Agile working and technical knowledge
· interpersonal skills
· Bachelors Degree - graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities
· Good grasp of Excel and PowerPoint
· Adaptable and detail oriented
· Team player with strong inter-personal skills,
· Comfortable working with data; ability to derive conclusions based on analysis of multiple data sets
· Good communication and writing skills
You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company