#SGUnitedTraineeship Analyst - CFCC Surveillance and Innovation
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Banking and Finance
S$2500 - S$2500
Contract role (9 months)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Data Analyst in the FCC Data team, the trainee will have the following responsibilities:
• Undertake the required team, role, and compliance training.
• Perform analysis activities including requirements gathering, requirement analysis, engaging with relevant business and technology stakeholders.
• Collaborate with SMEs and other contributors to design, build, test, and implement the assigned initiative.
• Create or maintain the required documentation for the assigned initiatives such as data model structure, control definitions, usage policies, guidelines, and access methods.
Technical and competencies
• Building the foundational knowledge of FCC and FCC Data Team
• Application of knowledge
• Analysis and process review
• Bachelors Degree - graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities
• Good grasp of Excel and PowerPoint
• Adaptable and detail oriented
• Team player with strong inter-personal skills,
• Comfortable working with data; ability to derive conclusions based on analysis of multiple data sets
• Good communication and writing skills
You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company