#SGUnitedTraineeship Analyst - controls, cyber security
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Banking and Finance
S$2500 - S$2500
Contract role (9 months)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Role & Responsibilities:
• CSS audit standard response portal
• To define a full catalogue of standard external responses by control domain
• Partner with domain heads/control owners to keep these documents evergreen through a minimum of semi-annual refresh (or upon material change to controls).Design the workflow process/ tools such that these documents are used to reply to general RFIs from regulators and that they are stored in a place where they are easily accessible to stakeholders.
• To use the portal to support MI reporting, analysis of RFI themes and ensuring the information provided to management is accurate, timely and concise for managing the review/audit engagement.
• To take responsibility for overseeing the delivery of high-quality assignment in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines and in line with defined standards
• Drive the continuous improvement of the regulatory review/ audit engagement process with the use of the CSS audit standard response portal.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the management of domains and internal stakeholders.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Lead the COO Trust, Data and Automation team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: The Right Environment.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Technical and competencies
• Understanding of Cyber security
• Technical writing skills and testing
• Interpersonal skills
· Bachelors Degree - graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities
· Good Oral/ written communication skills
· Good facilitation skills
· Being detailed oriented and capable of delivering high level of accuracy
· Good interpersonal and consultative skills
· Good organisational skills
· Competency in excel
· Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company