#SGUnitedTraineeship Analyst - Developer
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Banking and Finance
S$2500 - S$2500
Contract role (9 months)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Understand our organisational transformation journey, particularly how Agile at scale works and the metrics it relies on
• Build and/or enhance visual dashboards that contain metrics that the teams will use by accessing data from our various repositories of data
• Mine data using various data mining / data science techniques to get insights into how we are working and identify opportunities and areas of improvement from interpreting the data
• Build a test harness for existing functionality
• There may be other related areas within Cash where the same skills could be quite useful
Technical and competencies
• Working in agile teams
• Learning about portfolio and technology management
• Enhance technical skills
· Bachelors Degree - graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities
· Good Oral/ written communication skills
· Good facilitation skills
· Being detailed oriented and capable of delivering high level of accuracy
· Good interpersonal and consultative skills
· Good organisational skills
· Competency in excel
· Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company