1 year Contract Business Analyst (UAT/ Project Management)- Insurance ($4,000-$6,000)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD
Banking and Finance
S$4000 - S$6000
- Assess and document current capabilities.
- Analyse and document Business Requirements.
- Conduct feasibility studies and prioritise Business Requirements.
- Evaluate alternative high-level IT solutions and make appropriate recommendations.
- Conduct Business Requirements walkthrough on product enhancements with users and other key stakeholders.
- Define the high level business process model showing the end-to-end business process.
- Document detailed business processes decomposing every high-level process into fine-grain activities and tasks.
- Document Business Analyst procedures for users.
- Assist in provision of Business Analyst training to processing staff, when necessary.
- Recommend any value creation opportunities and solutions (scenarios) to implement against alternative opportunities and scenarios.
- Help define metrics and performance goals for the project. Contribute, where required, to the overall planning and re-planning of the project.
- Contribute, where required, to the effective monitoring of the plan and project status.
- Support the project manager by proactively providing input and raising issues and concerns in a positive manner
- Manage minor change requests making effective use of standard project tools & methodologies in:
- Change request planning
- Progress tracking and reporting
- Change control
- Issue and risk management
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst in Banks/ Insurance
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Joey Chen Hui Yi (R1878026)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Closing on 29 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company