21246618 TTS Singapore Pricing Product Manager - VP / AVP
CITICORP INVESTMENT BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$9000 - S$17500
- Ongoing maintenance of the Global Billing System in conjunction with country and regional partners
- Responsible for the management of pricing strategy for Singapore
- Strong working partnership with the data team; ensuring a good understanding of the existing product / account / charge codes to form the basis of client pricing
- Establishing a governance process for new price points to be introduced in Singapore
- Execution of fee re-pricing across different client tiers and forming a strong working partnership with stakeholders from different parts of the bank
- Focused on strategic bundle pricing and other forward looking pricing strategy for Singapore along with Workstream 2 (WS2)
- Build and facilitate “price for value” pricing proposals for Price to Value (P2V) deals working with Workstream 3 (WS3).
- Evaluating the change impact and organizational readiness to limit potential risk.
- Supporting training and communication as part of change management. Activities may include designing or delivering specialized training resources to appropriate userbase.
- Evaluating the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines on reducing the impact.
- Evaluating resistance in adopting the change at the user, process, technology and culture level.
- Drives fee origination across all products to achieve agreed growth targets, including: Cash Management, Cards, Trade and Cross Currency
- Maintenance of pricing across products and management of pricing strategy in Singapore with alignment with regional partners
- Execution of the bundled packages to new and existing clients of the bank
- A highly motivated and experienced professional prepared to lead and manage a complex yet important pricing strategy in Singapore
- Good handle of TTS Product Suite, including the broad spectrum of Cash Management, Liquidity Management and Trade Finance solutions.
- Developed communication skills, strong executive presence
- Leadership by Influence to work across the product and sales/coverage teams in Singapore
- At least 6-7 years of relevant experience.
- Forward looking strategic thinker with good understanding of TTS products
- Creative, innovative, high energy with strong initiative
- Strong execution and project management skills: thorough follow-through & attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; familiarity with data analytics a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with partners
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field.
Closing on 03 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company