A&H Partnership Manager, APAC
AIG APAC HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
S$15000 - S$20000
Who we are
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Building on 100 years of experience, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security.
Get to know the business
General Insurance is a leading provider of insurance products and services for commercial and personal insurance customers. It includes one of the world’s most far-reaching property casualty networks. General Insurance offers a broad range of products to customers through a diversified, multichannel distribution network.
Your contribution at AIG
As a Leader, you are respected for your deep technical expertise and/or ability to oversee programs and processes. You balance the needs of multiple stakeholders, making sound decisions using data, analysis, experience, and judgment, along with a risk mindset. Ultimately, you take ownership for key outcomes.
The A&H Partnership Manager, reporting to the A&H Partnership Lead for APAC, has accountability over top and bottom line results of partnerships business, as well as shared accountability, with the rest of the Regional A&H team, for top and bottom-line results of the profit centre. The Partnerships Manager will shape, drive and help execute critical partnerships growth plans.
Meet financial and operating targets
- Responsible for achievement of financial targets for revenue, profit and growth for A&H APAC Partnership business.
- Continuously monitor and refine Pipeline tracking efficiency and performance.
Drive Partnership Strategies and Execution.
- Identify Partnership opportunities in the market, shape appropriate strategies and help prioritize, size and expand.
- Lead different types of partnerships, including traditional and non-traditional Affinity B2B2C and B2B2E models, in both direct and intermediated environments. Partner with other organizational stakeholders to fuel growth in select Group Travel and Accident segments.
- Develop and deploy strategies both at Regional and Local levels.
- Maintain and track a rich pipeline, driving -and continuously improving- specific pipeline KPIs.
- Build template approaches, aggressively drive POC/Testing and build a framework for development and sharing of Best Practice.
- Create and maintain a framework of external Market Intelligence and analysis.
- Ensure all partnership initiatives are compliant with local regulations and aligned with A&H strategic objectives and global principles for risk appetite.
Work with multiple stakeholders to plan and execute business
- Establish and leverage strong relationships with Regional and Country leadership.
- Integrator: Collaborate with multiple technical, functional, distribution and client/broker management resources, local, regional and global, across the wider business.
- Build and maintain appropriate, strong and effective business relationships with key external stakeholders.
Move the organization forward in terms of training and staff development
- Ensure training and growth of local partnership leads, matrixing into this role.
- Enable knowledge transfer for partnership ideas and best practice across markets. Build systemic ways to facilitate exchange of knowledge.
- Develop tools and strategies, in collaboration with HR, to attract and retain top local industry talent and develop high performing teams.
- Drive a culture that promotes collaboration, diversity and inclusion
Technical Skills and Experience
- Partnership leadership experience, in primarily (but not exclusively) A&H partnerships. Experience should cover multiple partnership types, including non-traditional, digital partnerships.
- Distribution successful track record. Demonstrable knowledge of different distribution channels, including DM, Bancassurance, F2F.
- Digital savvy and demonstrable understanding of digital ecosystems in the context of insurance opportunities.
- Top-to-bottom-line mindset and experience in approaching partnerships.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated success in using research, analytics and testing methodologies to make product decisions.
- Significant APAC-specific, multi-country track record.
Leadership and Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Capable of influencing and building consensus at
all levels of the organization. Ability to work across interdisciplinary teams that are geographically dispersed and cultivating a network of productive relationships in an international matrix environment.
- Ability to both think and inspire at strategy level, but also drive tactics and execution.
- Growth mindset.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Closing on 10 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company