Account and Corporate Secretarial Executive
NEW BRIDGE CULTURAL EXCHANGE PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Admin / Secretarial, Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$4000
Accounting Executive Roles & Responsibilities:
· Handle full sets of accounts
· Accounts Receivable - Processing clients' invoices
· Accounts Payable - Processing vendors' payments
· Monthly payroll including CPF submission
· Petty cash reimbursement
· Preparing and filing of GST
· Month-end and year-end closing
Corporate Secretarial Executive Roles & Responsibilities:
· Incorporation of new companies
· Meeting clients & provide general advice on compliance requirements
· Responsible for preparing resolutions, minutes of meetings and lodge documents with ACRA, MOM and other statutory bodies as required.
· Update the statutory registers and corporate records required by the Company Act.
· Perform ACRA filing and prepare financial statements (XBRL format) as required.
· Overseeing the office admin support.
· Scheduling and coordinating of bank account opening for a portfolio of start-up and companies.
· Provide good client service ensuring clients receive prompt responses to requests and queries.
· Ensure all communications with clients are supported by e-mails, outlining agreed action steps, responsibilities and deadlines.
· Responsible for ensuring that commitment to client are followed-up in a timely manner, that the clients are satisfied and to continually engage with clients
· Minimum 5 years of work experience in handling full sets of accounts
· At least 1 years relevant experience in professional firms providing corporate secretarial services
· Familiar with ACRA Biz-filing requirements
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
· At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Excellent numerical and excel skills
· Ability to work independently, communicate effectively with strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
· Able to start work immediately or with short notice period is preferred
Required skill(s): Accounting, GST submission, Payroll, MYOB, CPF calculation, Tax Invoicing, ACRA services and etc.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company