Account Executive (Corporate / AGCN) #SGUP
AON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$2000 - S$2500
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
Partnering with Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Business Federation (SBF), Aon is offering 9 months attachment opportunities to mid-career individuals to gain valuable experience in the Insurance Broking industry.
The individual will be involved in -
1. Client Relationship Management
- Discover client’s needs in holistic manner
- Propose solutions across risk, insurance and other solution spaces that Aon offers
- Engage various specialty departments and other overseas Aon offices where necessary
- Keep up to date on Aon IQ and wide range of cutting edge solutions across all Aon business unit
2. Multinational client servicing – collaborate with overseas Aon Offices to service local operations of multinational companies, such as
- Setting service scope and fee according to AGCN guidelines and tools
- Coordinate with and report to Aon Producing Offices
- Administer covers provided by global insurance programs
- Utilize IT platforms for global account management
- Communicate client’s global risk management philosophy to local client
3. Local insurance advisory and broking services
- Advise client on risk and general insurance issues and offer potential solutions
- Advise on local statutory insurance requirements
- Review client’s contractual insurance requirements
- Design, place and manage insurance program across various property and casualty lines, including policy documentation
- Initiate invoicing and collect premiums and fees
4. Execute and utilise client-related value propositions, systems and processes including (but not limited to) Aon Brokers Guide, Global Account Management System, Aon WorkComp.
5. Any other roles and responsibilities assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Effective interpersonal skills and focus on service excellence
- Independent, proactive, efficient
- Client management experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Closing on 10 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company