AVISTA ADVISORY PARTNERS PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
S$3000 - S$3500
· Maintaining daily books of account on an ongoing basis
· Reconcile records of bank & cash transactions regularly
· Maintaining and reviewing the bank reconciliation statement regularly
· Assisting preparation of Balance sheet and P&L after closing of the books of account
· Maintaining detailed schedules of key accounts for financial audit purpose
· Preparing various MIS from the accounting records as per the Management requirement
· Checking the bills of vendor for correctness and preparation of cheques for utilities, taxes & other payments
· Preparing and recording the customer invoices on the basis of mandate
· Reviewing the Debtors outstanding on an ongoing basis and report on overdue balances
· Receive & record cheques/cash and other receipts received from customers & other income
· Analysing fund balance and preparing documents for placing of bank deposits
· Recording & ensuring proper filing of payments vouchers and vendor bills
· Assisting in payment of Advance Tax, TDS payment & Filing TDS returns, Service tax calculation, service tax payment & filling return.
· Handling routine correspondence.
· Preparing a database/repository of new circulars/ pronouncements etc., as may be applicable.
· Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
· Previous experience in general accounting
· Proficiency in Tally and MS office
· Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
· Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc
· Knowledge of taxation
· Knowledge of accounting packages
Closing on 10 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company