Account Receivables Executive (Team Lead)
ENSURE ENGINEERING PTE LTD
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$2800 - S$3200
- Assist the Finance Manager to ensure timely and accurate financial management reporting functions of the Group including consolidation and SGX requirements
- Liaising with external agents in matters relating to tax, audit and banking/treasury.
- Prepare annual billing and collection budgets, rolling forecasts, planning & analysis of reports (for example: AR receipt Projection Report, AR Ageing Report and Project Milestone and Backlog Report)
- Work with external auditors to ensure smooth audit closing
- Work closely with other business unit to ensure internal control policies and procedures are in compliance with Company policies
- Ensure all corporate tax and GST tax filings and any other legal filing as required by the local laws and regulations are performed accurately and timely.
- Work with team members on daily accounts receivables collection from individuals and/or institutions and reconciles customer accounts
- Work with team members on inter-company billings
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, other departments, and from clients
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report
- Issue Invoices (DO / Service Report), Debit & Credit Notes and System Processing.
- Issue Statement of Accounts to vendors/clients and Sales/ Invoice listing
- Proper house-keeping for all receipts and postings
- Oversee and follow up un-billed accounts
- Oversee pending or outstanding DO list
- Oversee company’s Bank Statement & Announce Receipts
- Other ad-hoc accounts-related duties
- Diploma/degree in Accountancy or its equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in finance or admin
- Experience in accounts receivables will be an added advantage
- Comfortable in leading a team of 10 and handle 6 or more subsidiaries.
- Meticulous, independent, hardworking and must be able to work under pressure
- Conversant in MS Office, PowerPoint and excel.
Closing on 06 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company