Account Servicing -Senior Officer, COPC #SGUP
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$3000
The Accounts Services Operations Officer is responsible for reviewing the department's procedures to ensure that they are documented in accordance to the Banking Ops Policy, abide by the regulatory and compliance guidelines / policies. He/She will work closely with the respective Team Managers in Account Services Department, to refresh the SOPs, identify and assess risks, as well as to develop effective risk mitigating measures.
Trainee to be involved in:
- Documentation of procedures to ensure compliance with group policies in procedures.
- Conduct internal reviews / tests to ensure compliance.
- Prepare review reports, report findings, recommend corrective actions and preventive actions for review.
- Handle administrative duties that include but are not limited to filing, printing, scanning, archiving
- Able to multi-task and cope with change and diversity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think objectively and 'think outside the box' when analyzing issues
- Possess a strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Team player, self-motivated and resourceful
Start your application process with our virtual recruiter, Jonus, via Whatsapp at +65 8241 0926.
Alternatively, you may click on the link “Chat with Jonus” to begin your application process.
Closing on 26 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company