THONG SIEK FOOD INDUSTRY PTE LTD
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, General Management, Manufacturing
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$4500
· The Accountant needs to work closely with the rest of Finance team to ensure consistency and best practice is developed and maintained across the function, proactively driving the ongoing improvement of business practices and performance across Finance function.
· Support activities relating to general accounting, receivables and payables during period-end closing and reporting in compliance with FRS, Group accounting policies and procedures and statutory requirements.
· Prepare financial and management reports and related analysis and commentaries.
Main duties and responsibilities
· Handle period-end closing activities including GL Journal entries, bank reconciliation and ensure accurate and timely month-end and year-end closing of accounts.
· Prepare monthly reporting package for group consolidation purpose.
· Prepare and perform analytical review on Balance Sheet and Income Statement
· Perform accounts payable functions for day-to-day operations and reporting needs.
· Handle staffs claim and reimbursements.
· Responsible for timely and accurate invoicing for intercompany – Monthly reimbursement and disbursement and monthly intercompany reconciliation.
· Monthly statement of accounts circulation to all receivables (related companies and external parties)
· Perform credit control role such as timely follow up with Sales Personnel for payment status on outstanding and overdue invoices.
· Ensure statutory compliance with relevant government authority, such as tax compliance (i.e: GST and corporate tax)
· Support the preparation of the yearly budget and perform financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast.
· Attend monthly stock counts.
· Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax agent.
· Ad hoc duties as assigned by Finance Manager
· Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalents. ACCA or CPA preferred.
· At least 5 years of working experience in similar role
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is preferred
· Possess working knowledge of manufacturing, GST and corporate tax
· Competency in Financial Reporting Standards and other finance/statutory requirements
· Ability to work independently on own initiative under tight timelines
· Proactive with strong initiative, committed and meticulous
· Able to work under fast pace environment and perform OT when required.
· Know how to prioritise and react according to the urgency of things.
· Willing to learn and positive attitude.
Closing on 09 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company