GREENFIELD ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
S$2000 - S$2300
Responsible for assisting the Finance Manager in accounting tasks and manage handing full set of accounts in accordance with Singapore accounting standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly closing activities for financial reporting in accordance with the accounting standards and timeline.
- Prepare monthly / quarterly / annual financial & management reports to Finance Manager.
- Budgeting, reviewing, formulating and implementing accounting systems and control such as financial forecast and actual reports as required.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Prepare audit documentation, accounts analysis and related statutory reports.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents for audit and tax matters.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts, variance analysis, costing / margin analysis report to support business planning objective.
- Review and implement controls and procedures to improve management and accuracy of inventory.
- Preparing monthly bank / creditors statement reconciliation.
- Ensure timely preparation and clearance of balance sheet schedules.
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Knowledge of MYOB Software is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Meticulous, organized and has an eye for numbers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be a resourceful team-player
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability and initiative to work in a dynamic, high profile environment
Closing on 21 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company