TANG SENG NITROGEN & PUMP SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
S$4500 - S$5000
JOB DESCRIPTION – ACCOUNTS MANAGER
1. Manage and oversees the Accounts Team ensure proper recording of the accounting records of the Tang Seng Group of Companies.
2. Oversees and prepare month-end closing of the Tang Seng Group of Companies
3. Record payroll journal & other journals and adjustments for month-end closing
4. Preparation of the Manufacturing Overhead expenses for job costing to arrive at the Labor Burden Rate
5. Prepare Monthly Balance sheet schedules
6. Prepare and report on the monthly financial performance of the Tang Seng Group (Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet and Cash flows Statements) to the Directors.
7. Oversees and manage the Year-End Audit and stock take
8. Monitor the movement of equipment on hire to customers and update the RENTAL CONTROL LIST
9. Monitor and Update the GST commercial value of equipment temporary on-hire to overseas customers for GST reporting purposes
10. Prepare monthly GST reconciliation of the Tang Seng Group of Companies
11. Prepare and make Quarterly GST submission
12. Liaise with the insurance agent to oversees and handle the insurance matters to ensure sufficient financial coverage for the Group
13. Oversees the Withholding Tax matters of the Group and maintain and update withholding tax schedule
14. Review Customer Credit Applications and assess customer credit limits and credit terms
15. Assist the Managing Director to assess on the sales terms, sales deals and credit terms
16. Manage accounts receivables and liaise with customers on collection
17. Handles customers sales or rental agreements together with the sales personnel
18. Prepare and respond to government surveys such as EDB, SBF, etc
19. Manage and oversees the CorpPass users, records and access of the Tang Seng Group of Companies
20. Manage and maintain, with the support of external vendors and the Accounts Executive, the IT matters of the Company such as accounting software, emails, company website, data backup and security system of the company.
21. Liaise with the Tax Agent to ensure timely submission of corporate tax for the Group
22. Liaise with Company Secretary to ensure proper recording of company secretarial matters for the Group
23. Liaise with the Bank Relationship Manager on the banking matters of the Group.
24. Others as assigned by the Directors
Closing on 13 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company