Acquiring Fraud Manager
NIUM PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Risk Management
S$4800 - S$6400
Where do you come into the picture?
As Acquiring Fraud Manager, you will be responsible for setting up and managing the acquiring fraud system. You shall create fraud rules to monitor for suspicious merchant transactions, setting up merchant onboarding process, conduct due diligence and underwriting. Fraud investigation will be part of your scope whenever there is a suspicious or confirmed fraud case. You would also need to have experience in setting up and managing a team.
Reporting to the Head of Fraud, you will also work closely with the Compliance team, and the Regulatory Compliance teams to ensure that all related risks are maintained within the company’s risk appetite. You will be a contact point for fraud-related engagements with the acquirers, acquiring banks for cards.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
As Acquiring Fraud Manager, you would: -
- Develop and optimize new and existing merchant transactions and monitoring processes and procedures, focusing on merchant risk and verification.
- Conduct periodic merchant reviews and audits to ensure existing programs are in line with the contractual agreement with NIUM and our acquiring fraud risk is properly assessed and is underwritten within the approved level.
- Develop risk management metrics to monitor and manage ongoing, merchant fraud risk related to the international payment business, formulating a risk monitoring plan, and timely adjusting to optimizing the monitoring system in according to change in business scenarios and risk situations.
- Review and escalate suspicious activities to the Head of Fraud, whenever necessary.
- Ensure that suspicious activities are promptly investigated, handled in a timely and appropriate manner, working with the respective stakeholders where applicable.
- Responsible for merchant onboarding decision-making from a fraud perspective and determine risk limits associated with the product.
- Co-operate with Risk and Compliance team to support the merchant onboarding process in an efficient manner.
- Formulate, maintain, improve, and enhance acquiring fraud management policies, procedures, and process flows globally.
- Have the capability to identify risk areas and suggest changes to controls and continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the entire process.
- Test/review/enhance acquiring fraud rules and periodically.
- Support and provide fraud training to merchants upon request.
What expertise & experience do you need for this role?
- At least 5 plus years of overall experience working in a fraud related role.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with five or more years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in Payments/Banking industry preferred.
- Familiar with payment industry or card acquiring scheme highly desirable.
- Experience in fraud risk analysis and case investigation.
- Excellent data querying and management skills with attention to details.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong prioritization and execution capabilities.
- Experience and comfortable in establishing relationships with different departments.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new fraud risk management tools.
Join the world of Open Money @ NIUM
We at NIUM, are on a mission to transform global financial infrastructure. We are driven by our co-created values of teamwork, innovation, customer obsession and accountability. These aren't just buzzwords, they're how we do business every day and owned by each and every employee at NIUM. We create new rules and new possibilities for a world of open money.
Closing on 24 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company