Acquisitions and Customer Value Proposition Trainee - S/N25
CITIBANK SINGAPORE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$2500 - S$2900
This position reports to the Head of Acquisition and Head of Value Proposition (dual reporting) and interfaces with internal stakeholders as well as external partners. Citi is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
- Collaborate with Regional and Digital Banking team to drive adoption of digital banking amongst existing clients for cost efficiency reasons.
- Provide support in marketing campaign execution including customer communication
- Work with sales team to manage leads for acquisition, onboarding and client engagement
- Engage with external partners to strengthen segment privileges and value proposition through value added usage benefits
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure in issues.
- Manage BBD and Manual Deviation requests from Sales Acquisition Team and Bankers. Ensure queries are resolved, deviations approved by BBDs and client rewards fulfilled.
- Good self-leadership, interpersonal skills and must be a good team player
- Self-motivated, independent, results oriented and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Strong sense of end-to-end ownership and “must-do” mentality
- Detail-conscious, highly organized with commitment to executional excellence
- Excellent skills in Excel / PowerPoint / Word and basic statistical knowledge would be added advantages
“This position is open to both fresh graduates (SGUT) and mid-careerists (SGUP). Please note that applications for SGUT will close on 15 Dec 2020.”
Closing on 24 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company