CHUBB ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
S$3500 - S$5000
We have an exciting opportunity within the regional Corporate team based in Singapore. The role will provide many opportunities for the person to work across different markets and products. Reporting directly to the Head of Actuarial Services, the key responsibilities for this role include:
· Provide support to the reserve reviews underlying the Group results. This will cover a diverse range of business such as Property & Casualty, Accident & Health and Personal Lines.
· Statutory reserve reviews and support on ERM to meet local requirements.
· Prepare data and perform analyses to understand the true underwriting performance of the portfolios.
· Participate in the development and implementation of IFRS17 across the region.
· Enhance data capabilities and processing efficiency to meet expanding business needs as the Asia Pacific portfolios grow.
We are open to candidates from graduates to part qualified actuaries with around 3 years of experience in a general insurance environment. The person should demonstrate good problem-solving skills and be able to provide flexible and practical solutions amid changing business requirements. Experience with programming languages such as Python and R would be seen as an advantage.
This role will have close engagement with the stakeholders of various countries and products. The ability to interact with colleagues from different backgrounds and communicate in a direct and prompt manner will be critical to success in this role and further opportunities within the Chubb global network.
Closing on 04 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company