Administrative Assistant #SGUP (Mid-Career Pathways)
LOMBARD ODIER (SINGAPORE) LTD.
Admin / Secretarial, Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$3000
Lombard Odier is a leading global wealth and asset manager. For 224 years and through 40 financial crises, the Group has combined innovation and prudence to align itself with the long-term interests of private and institutional clients. The Group is solely owned by its Managing Partners, has a highly liquid balance sheet and is very well capitalised.
We provide a complete offering of wealth services, including succession planning, discretionary and advisory portfolio management, and custody. Asset management services are offered through Lombard Odier Investment Managers (LOIM).
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be exposed to multiple aspects of our operations i.e. administration, office management, project management and reception in a Private Banking environment
- Perform reviews on all travel requirements to various countries and provide coordination to all travel requests, reviewing against the requirement to ensure compliance and provide recommendations to review committee approval
- Monitor and maintain various subscriptions and contracts (e.g. financial publications, hotels and airlines.)
- Engage in safety management measures for the region including ensuring proper daily documentation
- Other administrative support assigned from time to time
Provide necessary assistance to the office manager in daily office administration task including handling of mails, courier packages, daily and monthly operations department mail request, office stationery and supplies maintenance, office equipment maintenance, coordination with vendors for maintenance and repairs, etc.
Helps to oversee various projects potentially across multiple locations (Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan). The incumbent will also work with the Business to drive operational strategy of the end the end process and implementing change to meet this strategy while effectively managing risk controls.
Provide necessary back up to reception duties in the event the receptionist is away from desk or office to ensure visitors and guests are properly received.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Versatile, autonomous, proactive, team player and willing to take responsibilities
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Language: Fluent in English
Eligibility Criteria for #SGUP Mid-Career Pathways Programme:
- All Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme, with the exception of recent graduates (graduated in 2019 and 2020) who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead
Closing on 24 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company