NTUC INCOME INSURANCE CO-OPERATIVE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$9000
As Singapore’s leading composite insurer, NTUC Income knows that a data-driven culture is key to doing good business and ultimately, helping our customers reach their financial goals. With data collection already part of the way we work, our data team is pivotal in making data meaningful and actionable, so that we can all work smarter, make better decisions and create the best experiences for our customers, whether that’s in-person with Income advisors or on our online touchpoints.
This omnichannel customer experience is made possible by several artificial intelligence (AI) solutions, that provide customized offerings and increased efficiency for our customers. Our customers rest with complete peace of mind as we walk this journey with them. From developing innovative, data-driven mindsets to promoting continuous skills development, we’re also proud to say that our employees are with us on our transformational data journey. We know it will take everyone working together to build even further on our rich legacy and create value for both our customers and ourselves.
We are looking for an AI Engineer to join our Data Analytics(DA) & Artificial Intelligence(AI) team. You will work with a strong team of AI and Data engineers to solve advanced business problems using the latest data science models and tools.
- Build AI models in R, Python to address use cases for NLP and Computer Vison
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results and train and retrain models based on feature store
- Collaborate with business users, technical teams, and architects to collect data requirements, build feature store, design models, and deploy them to production based on use case
- Develop detailed documentation including functional and technical design documents, test cases, support documentation, migration and installation steps, release notes, mapping documents etc
- Work alongside a small team of AI experts to alleviate some of the latest NLP problems using the latest Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or related field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Data and AI domain, primarily focusing on NLP/OCR
- Experience in Big Data Engineering using tools like Spark, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Experience on AI solutions for computer vision, language / speech, bots, anomaly detection, text search, forecasting, or personalization
- Experience deploying machine learning models to production using Pytorch, TensorFlow, Scikit Learn, Keras, Anaconda etc.
- Experience in OCR, Linguistics, ELMo, Bert, Reinforcement Learning, Recurrent Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Strong programming knowledge in Python, Java, or Scala
- Production grade implementation experience with Image processing projects
- Experience in Cloudera Data Science Workbench, DataRobot, and GCP ML stack will be an added advantage
Closing on 10 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company