AI Ops Engineer
NTUC INCOME INSURANCE CO-OPERATIVE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$8000
As Singapore’s leading composite insurer, NTUC Income knows that a data-driven culture is key to doing good business and ultimately, helping our customers reach their financial goals. With data collection already part of the way we work, our data team is pivotal in making data meaningful and actionable, so that we can all work smarter, make better decisions and create the best experiences for our customers, whether that’s in-person with Income advisors or on our online touchpoints.
This omnichannel customer experience is made possible by several artificial intelligence (AI) solutions, that provide customized offerings and increased efficiency for our customers. Our customers rest with complete peace of mind as we walk this journey with them. From developing innovative, data-driven mindsets to promoting continuous skills development, we’re also proud to say that our employees are with us on our transformational data journey. We know it will take everyone working together to build even further on our rich legacy and create value for both our customers and ourselves.
We are looking for an AI Ops Engineer to join our Data Analytics(DA) & Artificial Intelligence(AI) team. You will work with a strong team of AI and Data engineers to solve advanced business problems using the latest data science models and tools.
- Monitor model performance and manage model drifts and data drifts
- Build CI/CD pipelines and manage automation of model runs and deployment of ML model pipelines
- Develop detailed documentation including functional and technical design documents, test cases, support documentation, migration and installation steps, release notes, mapping documents etc
- Work on a backlog of activities to raise MLOps maturity in the organization
- Proactively introduce a modern, agile, and automated approach to Data Science
- Partner closely with engineering teams, operations leaders, and application teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field with experience in AI/Machine Learning, distributed computing, and big data technologies.
- 4 - 6 years of working experience in operationalization of Data Science projects (MLOps) using the latest frameworks
- Good understanding of ML and AI concepts with hands-on experience in ML model development.
- Proficiency in Python used both for ML and automation tasks along with a good knowledge of Bash and Unix command line toolkit
- Good knowledge of software engineering principles (preferably Agile/Scrum) and their application to the creation of self-healing infrastructure and applications.
- Experience with distributed version control (e.g., AWS Code Commit, GitHub)
- Experience with cloud platforms - preferably AWS, GCP - would be an advantage
Closing on 10 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company