ETIQA INSURANCE PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, Insurance
S$5000 - S$10000
Etiqa is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. Do you have what it takes?
- Passionate about working with people?
- A creative thinker with a positive attitude & outlook?
- A strong dynamic communicator able to collaborate effectively?
- Willing to learn, adapt & grow in a fast paced work environment?
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
This exciting proposition allows you to work with Etiqa, a leader in the insurance sector, optimizing your unique skill set, and getting onboard our journey towards “Making The World A Better Place”.
Responsibilities & Qualifications-
- As key member of the Etiqa IFRS17 project team, work closely with project team members and group office for various initiatives such as data/system specification development, transition and financial impact analysis for life insurance business
- Assist in IFRS17 prophet modelling
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and yearly regulatory reporting such as MAS Forms (such as L3, L4, L8, A4) and other valuation tasks such as experience monitoring when required
- Able to provide cross-functional support and assist in any ad-hoc projects that support the company/ department’s initiatives
- Minimum 5 years of actuarial experience, preferably in valuation. Experience in IFRS17 project and prophet modelling is preferred
- Good progress in Actuarial exams
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company