AML Operations Manager
BITDATA DIGITAL TECH PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$3800 - S$5800
We are looking to appoint an astute AML Operations Manager to be part of our fast-paced, innovative journey
· Establish and oversee the implementation of operational risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes to create solutions for minimising losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls, emerging risks and regulatory breaches.
· Support compliance to internal policies, processes, and controls, as well as compliance to external regulations while proactively evaluating existing control environment for enhancement opportunities.
· Work effectively with business, operations, IT teams on evaluating, recommending and delivering solutions across product, AML/CFT regulations.
· Conduct client due diligence and screenings, assess the result and conduct necessary escalations
· Ensure that suspicious activities are handled, investigated and escalated in a suitable and timely manner
· Manage audit/ regulatory reviews including coordination, communications, and required actions with internal auditors, external auditors, regulators and internal stakeholders as appropriate
· Timely submission of suspicious transactions reports to the designated local Financial Intelligence Unit
· Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, technology, finance, accountancy or related disciplines.
· At least 3-year experience in banking, fintech or start-up companies.
· Possess good understanding on compliance-related applications and technologies in terms of products and supporting services, system and business operation procedures, risk management, regulatory compliance, etc.
· Knowledge and expertise of KYC, AML regulations
· Excellent communication skills with English proficiency; Mandarin is a plus.
· Self-driven, positive attitude and team player striving for team success.
· Comfortable with ambiguity and changes in a fast-paced environment.
· Relevant certifications (CAMS or equivalent) is a plus.
Proudly founded in Singapore, BitDATA Exchange (BitEx) is built to provide an institutional-grade experience for our clients to trade crypto assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin. BitEx purpose is to be a portal that brings together the world of digital assets and finance for investors, traders, and crypto-enthusiasts. BitEx trading platform is backed by cutting-edge technology to facilitate efficient high trading volume. We pay special attention to our clients by providing a user-centric portal with state-of-the-art security and a streamlined user experience. We are granted an exemption from holding a license under the Payment Services Act ("PS Act") for providing digital payment token service by The Monetary Authority of Singapore. (MAS).
BitDATA Exchange serve customers across the region where they will enjoy a fully digital experience which is intuitive, transparent and engaging – from the moment they apply, to opening an account, through to their everyday lifestyle needs. Every interaction will be designed to deepen the customer relationship through meaningful conversations and personalised engagement.
BitDATA Exchange is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will only process and retain your information as necessary for the purposes of progressing your application or as required by applicable laws and regulations. We may also collect personal information about you through the application and recruitment process, either directly from you or from third-parties (employment agencies, recruitment websites, former employers, credit reference agencies or other background check agencies).
Closing on 14 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company